Tuesday, July 03, 2007

BLOG CHALLENGE

Hey Scrappers,
Have you tried the blog challenge yet? You just gotta try it. You know you need someone to challenge you to try something new? This is it. Make a non-traditional album-a scrapodex!!!! Its great to add photos and give to a your spouse, grandparents, yourself for the office. Also GREAT idea for your coffee table, highlighting your favorite all time pictures OR a theme. Another great idea is a decoration for a birthday party and the pictures on the scrapodex could be highlights throughout the year. I can't wait to see you give this a try and load it on the gallery.

2 comments:

mmallett said...

Did y'all get some more scrap-o-dexes in at the store? When I went last week, y'all were sold out. I was there last night, but I didn't check. If there are more in, I will try to get by there to pick one up.

Darlene said...

I went by there Sunday, and they were out. They only had the refills.