Things I'm thankful for :
- the cutest husband & boys in the entire world (OK, its my opinion, but i'm sticking to it)
- 2 of the best families in the world (yea, I know, but i'm sticking to this one too)
- some of the best friends in the world that bring out the best in me(sorry, sticking to this one too)
- all of the wonderful traditions-listening to music at the Bullions (for the last 27 years) is so much fun & you get lots of blackmail material too - LOL;
- being on earth long enough to watch the kids grow up (go from running around the yard playing tag, to standing under the carport dancing to the tunes of the talented Bullion family)
- so thankful that my parents are alive to hug on Thanksgiving day
- so thankful that Natalie is working today and I can take the day after thanksgiving off-first time in 8 years: sorry Nat:(
- so thankful for so many of you that have stuck by us as we grew from Tanger Mall room (500 square feet) to our Prairieville store that we are growing out of
- SO VERY THANKFUL for the many employees & teachers of Memory Mania. They work their buns off on a regular basis, always smiling and loving that we're spreading the passion of scrapbooking & putting up with my crazy new ideas!
- DVR-did anyone tape Gray's Anatomy? I can't believe I missed it tonight!!!
Happy Thanksgiving & HUGS to everyone!!!!!