Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas



Its at this very special time of year that I want to thank each & every one of you for being a part of our awesome scrapbook family!!! Thank you so much for your continued support as we try to raise awareness & share this awesome, meaningful hobby with our friends. Times are really hard for many of businesses and families this year with the recession so thank all of your for supporting your local businesses and friends.

It is such a wonderful time of year!!!! I absolutely agree, however, I had a REALLY tough time getting into the Christmas spirit this year, not sure why, but I'm happy to say I LOVE CHRISTMAS again this year!!!!

I don't love that sometimes planning a day for the family gathering is like planning a huge event, when i can't think of anything wonderful for everyone, or when the stress of Christmas makes people testy LOL. But, wow, the things I DO love about this time of year FAR outweigh the things I don't. I love the giving, seeing old friends & family that you don't often see, the smiles, the sweet gestures, finding that 1 special gift, and seeing Jesus everywhere.

I wish all of you a very Merry, Merry Christmas filled with lots of love, charity, friendship, love of family & Jesus. Let's always remember the reason for the season!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to take some awesome pictures of these very special moments & memories!!!

Merry Christmas,
Tammy

No comments: