Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Happy Wednesday to everyone!

I hope everyone is enjoying the cooler weather and getting into the Holiday spirit. I know I am. If you come by the store you can't help but be in a cheerful mood due to the Christmas music playing in the background and Memory Mania's elves singing Christmas Carols. So stop by and share in our Holiday Spirit and help us sing your favorite Christmas song.

We are amazed at how many people are creating their own Christmas cards compared to previous years. KUDOS to everyone doing that. If you are like me, you love sending a handmade card, but are short on time. My Mind's Eye has an awesome card kit which take less than 1 minute to create. And they have matching gift bags that are precious too. So best of all, it comes from the heart. And if you want a reason to stay out of the mall, check out our creative cafe project next week, its a mini album created in less than 1 hour.

Happy Holidays

Christy

No comments: