Thursday, February 07, 2008

My favorite scrapbook tool EVER!!!!

Really and truly, my all-time favorite product is my Masterpieces book. I grab it EVERY TIME I do a layout for the store or myself. I had never used idea books before. So when we got the Masterpieces book I really didn’t think I would use it all that much. But as soon as I realized how useful it was, I couldn’t put it down. One reason I love it is that you have so many options to choose from. There are 200 full color double-page layouts that show you examples of the 68 sketches included in the book. You can also change around the s ketches to make even more sketches. The layout examples give you even more ideas because some of them have also been changed up a little. I think of this book as a scrapbooking tool. I keep it with my tool bag that way it is always handy for whenever I am ready to scrap. Basically, the thought process has already been done for you and you can just sit down and scrap which is what I really love. EVERYONE should have one! So come see me today & get yours!!!

No comments: