Friday, January 29, 2010

MASTERS KITS . . . WOW-Love these fun colors


Frosty Night created by Heather Banker (gotta see it in person-awesome)

Christmas at GiGi's created by Stephanie Powers (wow-another gotta see in person)

Frightful, Delightful created by Pam Boudreaux (KUDOS-awesome memories-check it out)

OK, well, someone hacked into the gallery & as of now all pictures are lost-YIKES!!!! Web guy is trying desperately to see if he can restore, so I'll try to load some later if it allows. These layouts are all very awesome!!!!!! Check facebook -several months of layouts are loaded there or the masters blog.

Check newsletter (online) and if you didn't get a constant contact email of newsletter, join our mailing list on home page so you can receive it via email next time.

MASTERS KIT MEMBERS - FREE crop on Feb 27th & March 27th. Just call to reserve your spot and bring your masters kits to work on & your admittance is free on those 2 dates!!!! There is a binder in the studio with pics of past masters team layouts for you to scraplift. I hope you'll take advantage of this awesome offer!!!!! We want to thank you for participating in our masters kit club-many of you have been a member for 5 years!!!!! WOW-KUDOS to you!!!!

Happy Scrappin'

2 comments:

Darlene said...

I saw the layouts on Facebook----awesome!!!!!!

Steph said...

For my layout "Christmas at G&G's" I painted the snowflakes with white distress crackle paint by Ranger to give them some texture. For the flowers I watched a tutorial on the glitzitnow.blogspot.com. Follow the page to the bottom where it says older posts click on it and it will bring you to the page dated 1/6/2010 It is with Jeni Boisvert and her demo is for paper flower hair piece. I just didn't make it as big and I used the silver maya mist we got in a previous masters kit. I also used plain water in a bottle but it didn't get as stiff as I liked. For the different shapes of paper I got out the old school rulers!! I had a few mishaps with my papers so my final layout turned out completely different then I had planned. But hey, one Christmas layout done!!