Wednesday, February 17, 2010

WACKY WEDNESDAY INSPIRATION


Letters from Logan created by Pam Boudreaux

How absolutely precious is this layout, photos and THE LOVE LETTERS!!!! Makes me excited to be a grandma because I haven't had little love notes from my boys in QUITE A WHILE LOL.
I love the simplicity of this layout & what a great way to preserve these sweet notes. AND especially smart to have someone snap a pic of you 2!!! Great sentimental ideas Pam. KUDOS

Don't forget its WACKY WEDNESDAY at Memory Mania today. A little birdie told me that the Gypsy might be featured sale today AND there is a surprise sale too. Not to mention the awesome products on the sale tables, just making way for more product!!!

And oh my, seriously the boxes are stacked to the ceiling with NEW stuff, so please come help us make way!!

Happy Scrappin',

1 comment:

Ally Cat said...

This is one of the most inspirational layouts ever!!! I LOVE the sweet love notes - what a great way to preserve them!! You are awesome, Pam!!!