Wednesday, February 10, 2010

WOW-the boxes have taken over . . .

WOW, I'm not EVEN finished loading pics of boxes from last week and 16 more boxes have come in this week-OMG-should i tell them to hold all boxes until we catch up?? LOL.

These are the new GLITZ lines - pics just don't do them justice!! One of my favorite picks at CHA.

AND if you LOVE Elizabeth Kartchner from 52 more scrapbook challenges & you saw a peek of her new "Dear Lizzy" line this weekend-watch out- the remainder of her line came in today!!!! I KNOW, we're nuts, we ordered her entire line (blew the budget before we left town) but what can i say, I made a complete FOOL of myself chasing her down for pics or my BFF, Allison, so i had to order her entire line to redeem myself, PLUS, doing so entered us into a drawing for her to come teach at class at our store-cross your fingers!!!!! Wouldn't that be awesome.





Don't forget the WACKY WEDNESDAY sale today!!!!!

And the we Love YOU SALE!!!!!

DON't MISS these awesome opportunities this week . . . Drawing for 2 day crop in Hammond AND Drawing for EXPO box of goodies including Personal Crop Party (get your friends in to fill up their cards too - increase your odds) AND We Love you Sale AND a daily sale!!!!!!

Happy Scrappin'

No comments: