Monday, May 24, 2010

Graduation or Prom

Need some prom or graduation inspiration??


Thank you Reminisce for these awesome 2010 lines!!! It was the day before Justin's graduation party and I still had 5 layouts to go to complete his high school scrapbooks-YIKES!!!! But this awesome line (and scraplifting from his brother's album LOL) sure helped me create this 20 minute layout.

The journaling was inspired from a quote I had read & I changed it up a bit to fit our history.

I Remember your very first day of school, the big day came and you were anxious to go. We walked to the bus going oh so slow

As you climbed aboard and waved goodbye, I felt a lump in my throat and tears stung my eyes.

Time Goes so fast, i can't believe just yesterday you were Kindergarten bound, and now you're in your cap & graduation gown.

So I'm holding on to these moments as hard as i can, because the next time I look back, I'll be seeing a man!!

OK moms, time to wipe away the tears and document these wonderful memories-Get the 2010 papers while they are here-we don't reorder papers.

Thanks for reading, please subscribe to receive notifications of blog updates.

Happy Scrappin'

No comments: