Thursday, June 07, 2007

MASTERPIECES

Sorry that you haven't heard from me lately, I'm buried under all of these layout submissions. WOW-they are awesome, I'm getting about 10 per day and still hoping to see more from my southern friends, this is your big chance to showcase your family in a magazine that will be distributed across the U.S., I hope you'll give it a try.

Update on the idea book. Studio S (Shannon LeBlanc) was AWESOME and offered her studio for us to photograph all of the wonderful layouts. Jill did an awesome job photographing the 100 layout pages that have already been chosen for the book through first set of sketches. Jill and I were calling the store every few hours to order scrapbook goodies after seeing them used on these awesome pages. I can't wait until its complete, you're going to just love seeing so many double-page spreads. Have a great day, next on the agenda today is Allison & I will be creating summer camp layouts (10 of them today) wish us luck.

tammy

No comments: