Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wednesday, Wednesday, Wednesday

Well, I don't think that my news will top the arrival of Memory Mania's newest addition but I did want to let everyone know that the projects for Skip N Scrap have arrived and they are on the counter for display at the store. They are as adorable as ever and I think Danielle has out done herself this year. I will definitely be making some of those for Christmas Gifts. Who knows, if you're my friend you may just get one.

Okay, as far as new products go we have so many that it would take me an hour just to type them up. So just to let you know, we have TONS of new products so stop on in on your way home from work and stock up on all of the goodies that you will need to get those Christmas projects out of the way.

Scrappingly Yours,

Christy

No comments: