Wednesday, November 28, 2007

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is getting into the Holiday Spirit and looking forward to Christmas which happens to be my most favorite time of the year. For all of you Elves out there who love to scrapbook Christmas we now have a Christmas Kit club which will start in January. The cover page, end page and the 1st layout are hanging in the store for all to see and they are adorable. People have already started signing up.....it's so exciting.

I thought that I might sign up and do an entire album for my parents and give it to them for next Christmas with pictures of past Christmas Holidays of the entire family. How cool would that be for your parents to open up a box with a family Christmas album complete with photos and journaling for them to admire and reminisce over. I'll bet it will be one of their favorite gifts.

Happy Holidays Everyone and don't forget to come in and fill out a wish list for those secret elves who come in looking for gifts.

Christy

No comments: