Monday, May 19, 2008

THANK YOU MOM SALE

I know that Mother's Day has passed for many of you, but my mom lives out of town and is coming in this week so we celebrate Mother's Day this weekend!!! I hope all of you had a wonderful Mother's Day--i hope you felt honored and deeply loved and appreciated on your special day!!!

Indulge me just a few moments, as I share with you just how much I ADORE my Mom . . . I don't know what I'd do without her. You know as we get older, we have more mortal thoughts, so i guess just thinking what would I have done without her this year is such a scary thought. My mom spent 4 weeks with my family after my surgery making sure that I followed all (or most) of the rules, rested and ate properly to recover the best I could. While I believe John is the most awesome husband and takes really good care of me, NO ONE CAN DO WHAT MOTHER'S Do!!!! Who else could a 45 (ouch) year old woman call for sympathy after she does things she knows she shouldn't while recovering from back surgery? I mean, really. Anyone else might have laughed, or made me feel guilty for overdoing it, BUT I can take comfort in her genuine sympathy and words of "do better next time" advice. When you become a mom you REALLY appreciate your mom a lot more, for the little things that she never complained about or did without; As i grow older, I learn even more about my mom, i have little flashes in time where i learn something new, and suddenly my whole perspective on her changes. WOW-if only i could be the mom she was to me!!!! I know I wouldn't be the woman I am today without her guiding influence in my life. So don't forget to honor your mom, she is the reason you are such a wonderful person!!!!! CHALLENGE, create a layout or a mini album honoring your mom, What I lOVE About my Mom . . ." Is it the way she makes people feel, or her easy laugh, or the fact that no matter what the weather, and no matter how far she had to drive, that she never, never missed a chance to be there for you. THANK YOU MOM SALE-all albums on sale 25% off today through May 30th.

No comments: