Saturday, September 27, 2008

Congratulations Nicole-We're so proud of you!!

























Congratulations Nicole!!! Nicole was chosen to be on the Dutchtown High School Homecoming Court of 2008, we're so proud of you!!!!! I can remember sitting next to Nicole at an EA Homecoming game when she was about 6 years old & Nicole was in awe at the beautiful girls on the field when she said "I want that to be me one day". Through the years I remember Nicole looking forward to her years in high school so she could wear beautiful long dresses to the Prom, etc. So you can imagine the tears falling as I watched her dream come true yesterday at the Pep Rally & then at the game last night. Not to mention the big plug for Memory Mania as they announced her "love for scrapbooking while working at Memory Mania". I know this is a dream for many young girls and its so cool to see them live that fairytale, even if its only for one night, its priceless memories. Can't wait to see these precious memories scrapbooked.

No comments: