Thursday, June 10, 2010

LUSH inspiration from Heather


St. Thomas 2009 created by Heather Banker

KUDOS to Heather - this layout surprised me. When I look at Lush, I think elegant, dressy-what could i do with that?? I love how Heather used it for a casual, fun pictures to inspire all of us to "think outside the box"!!!! Don't limit yourselves to your initial thoughts of a paper-this is a great example for using generic papers for themed events. I hope this inspires you to pull out all of your previous masters kits & OOPS or use them with your current photos. Especially the ones that you can't find theme paper for. You'll be amazed how happy you are, especially when you didn't have to choose the papers-usually ends up being something "outside of my box" which is always a good place to be.

These papers are conveniently pulled & placed near this layout in the store for fast & easy shopping.

BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL (Thursday only): Buy 1 large Glitz stamp & get 1 small Glitz Stamp free.

Thank you for reading, please subscribe.

Happy Scrappin',

No comments: