Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Anyone have DISNEY photos to scrapbook???



WOW-this may just be my favorite!!! If only I could have squeezed in a visit to Mickey while in Orlando . . . I so thought this would be the album i would be adding photos to this summer, oh well, I guess I'll have to wait for some grandkids LOL.

So, if you do have a Disney trip to scrapbook, come join me & complete it in 4 hours-its easy as 1, 2, 3!!!!

Didn't take a Disney vacation, we also have a choice of Generic Vacation, Beach, OR Cruise.

Saturday, August 7th 10am-2pm (lunch on your own). There are 4 spots left

P.S. With this awesome album class each summer, I have all of my vacation photos in books.

Stay tuned tomorrow for a peek at the BEACH Album.

BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL-2 FER Tuesday: Bazzill Vintage rhinestone buttons (Buy 1, get 1 free)

Thanks for reading,
Happy Scrappin'

No comments: