Friday, July 30, 2010

JULY MASTERS kits are ready


July 4th created by Heather Banker

4th at the Lake created by Jody Sorey

River Rafting created by Stephanie Powers

WOW, you have to see these in person to appreciate how awesome they are!!!! They look like they are having a blast!!!!!--what did I do for the 4th?? Oh yea, do you think wedding proposal pictures would go on this paper LOL.

Check facebook so Heather can tell you HOW she created those awesome letters from naked chipboard!!!

I LOVE the way Jody used the Party Sparkler paper-I have to admit that I loved this paper when i first saw it but it intimidated me-great idea how to use papers you love but are a little overpowering.

Love the way Stephanie used the chipboard-wow-you really get a lot of chipboard in this package and I love the way her title brings both pages together.

KUDOS girls-these are awesome. Tune in Monday for Moxxie side of the kit!!!!

$5 Friday: Zing embossing powders and/or Colorwash Spray $5 each

Thanks for reading, please subscribe,
Happy Scrappin'

No comments: