Saturday, July 03, 2010
Let's Scrapbook-Summer Challenge
Well Ladies, today is the day we take our gathered supplies and create a quick and easy layout to kick start your holiday weekend!
1. Adhere the strip of patterned paper at the top of your page. Add one piece of ribbon to the bottom edge of the patterned paper.
2. Mount the horizontal photo onto the 4.25 X 7.5 piece of paper with the photo closest to the right side. Adhere both photos leaving enough space for your title.
3. Adhere your title. If you are an 8.5 X 11 scrapbooker, choose a short title!
4. Adhere 3 X 12 solid strip at the bottom of the page.
5. Create the petal border (see the video for instruction.)
6. Create the three flower embellishments. (Also on the video) Adhere to the page.
7. Journal. It's me ladies. You know I can't finish a page without journaling!
7. You are done. Enjoy the weekend!
If you have any questions, feel free to post in the comments section. I had a great time. Thanks for playing :)
Posted by Refresh My Memory at 7:22 AM