Thursday, September 23, 2010

GRAB Bags are a huge hit


I wanted to share this sweet email from a customer, Michelle: " I wanted to send you this pic of a double page layout I created using only the product I got in one of the $5 grab bags. The only thing I added was 3 sheets of cardstock (background and photo mats). Thank you so much for offering the grab bags. And I esp like that they have a coordinating line with some coordinating embellishments in it. Things are so tight for everyone right now. I hope you can share this story with others to show that they can make some beautiful layouts economically. Just a thought.
Thanks again!
Michelle"

Here is a peek at some hot, new items at MM this week:







Come check out these cool products in person, use your MM Shopper Dollars & see some other "hot deals" in the store.

Blue Light Special-30% Thursday: Melt Art DVD & Select Styles of Paper Trimmers 50% off

Thanks for reading,
Happy Scrappin'

No comments: