Friday, February 04, 2011

Did you take the Challenge?



WOW, if you would see my list for yesterday, I honestly did not think there was a possibility that I would have time to scrap, but i jumped to it when 30 minutes opened up last night. So I guess that's the secret I had forgotten, if you have an idea to start with, you really can find 30 minutes & you REALLY can do a layout in 30 minutes. Justin had left me this sweet note a few months ago and I was determined to scrap it, but i really didn't have any photos-note to self "Take some pictures of my hugging this boy-since its one of my favorite things in life".

P.S. 5 of the pieces are exercises for my Cricut class Tuesday night. I hope you can join me. Look what Christy unpacked yesterday:



$5 Friday: Tattered Angels Chalkboard Glimmer Mist

Weekend Challenge: Find some photos you've been dying to scrap & find a class or kit layout & whip it out in 30 minutes.

Thanks for reading & Happy Scrappin'

No comments: