Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Resolutions

Happy New Year Everyone,
Just wanted to share one New Year's Resolution that I have made- I will take at least one photo every day this year. Now I know some of you feel so "behind" with your scapbooking that taking one photo every day this year will be too much. I have to confess I felt the same way earlier today while trying to take pictures of the kids. It was a true test of patience to get all three in the frame much less looking at the camera. But I did snap one picture that I just love. And I also have the memory of me and the girls trying our hardest to get the baby to smile. So try it, even if it is just for January- take one photo every day. My goal is to not only take the photos but at CCL this summer, I want to start a small scrapbook of layouts using only my photos of the day. This Friday, I'll be at CCL for a little visit. If you see me there, let me know if you are going to resolve to take more photos in 2008. I am already glad I did.

4 comments:

Darlene said...

LOVE the picture!!!! I'm not sure if I can do a picture a day, but maybe I'll start out with a picture a week!! That might be easier for me to do!

Tammy Murphy said...

I LOVE this photo. Great job & awesome resolution. I'll do my best.

mmallett said...

Love the pic; all of your photos always look so "professional"! And I think I might have to make the same resolution. I certainly have a better shot at keeping this resolution than a resolution to lose weight or become more organized. LOL! Thanks for the tip/challenge. See you at CCL I hope.

Danielle said...

Hey, Jody, AWESOME photo. I don't know if I can remember to take a photo each day, so I will try for 1 a week. I should end up with 52 photos of a year in our life. Thanks for the challenge.