Thursday, April 10, 2008

More Quotes

We love helping our customers and their friends and relatives with all of their photo and scrapbooking projects! We are here to help you keep scrapbooking fun and stress FREE! Don't be a stranger.
Stop in or Call us, and we will assist you with all of your scrapping needs.

More family quotes:
Flowers have the sun, children have their mothers.
Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love. ~Mildred B. Vermont
It's not easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it.
~ The Golden Girls
No matter how old a mother is, her children will always be her babies.
It’s such a fun thing to be the mother of a mother – that’s why the world calls her grandmother.
Who needs a pony when you’ve got Grandpa!
The world shines bright with endless possibilities each time a child is born.
A child fills a place in your heart you never know was empty.
When you’re close to the ground, there’s more dirt to be found.
I’ll have fun-fun-fun ‘til my daddy takes my bicycle away…
The laughter of a child is the light of a home.

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Thanks!!! I've saved these also!!! You never know when they might come in handy! I used to search for quotes, but I got away from using them! I need to start adding them to my pages again! They're great!