Saturday, April 12, 2008

Saturday Inspiration


Hey Scrappers,

Hope you get to scrap on this beautiful weekend. Check out

Jody Sorey's awesome layout using the Reminisce Tropical line as well as the Creative Imaginations Travel & Lifestyle transparency. This is a great example as so many people have wondered how to incorporate the 8x11 transparency in their layouts!!! Thanks for sharing Jody.

I still can't talk about it without tearing up BUT I guess i need to share the news that JODY IS MOVING to North Carolina this summer. Jody has been such a HUGE part of MMU & Memory Mania. I can't even imagine MMU without Jody. :( She has promised to come back for future weekends of Camp Crop a Lot, but unfortunately its too far to drive in & teach like Becky does. If you have had the privilege of taking Jody's wonderful classes over the years, please drop a line letting her know how special she is to us. So if you're in the Disney Day classes, lucky you-that's her last MMU class for a while. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH JODY & we thank you so much for sharing your incredible scrapbook enthusiasm & talents with us for all of these wonderful years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

My Creatively Vintage Life said...

OH Jody, what can I say. When I first came to Memory Mania you were one of my first MMU teachers so Thank you for helping to make me the scrapbooker that I am today. And please know that Memory Mania is not loosing you to North Carolina we are just loaning you to North Carolina. We will miss you bunches.

Christy

Darlene said...

We will miss you, Jody!!! You'll still have to blog & keep us posted! I'm sure you'll find a way to teach some classes over in NC, but it won't be the same 'cause Memory Mania is the greatest! Tammy's got a huge void to fill to replace you & your expertise as an MMU teacher! I'm glad I will be in your Disney class on May 10th! I hope you get to come in for CCL & special occasions! We'll miss you!