Friday, August 22, 2008

BOGO SALE FRIDAY & SATURDAY ONLY

Don't miss out on this awesome Memory Mania BOGO Sale TODAY. IT STARTS EARLY TODAY!!!!! FRIDAY & SATURDAY ONLY & don't forget we now close at 3pm on Saturdays.

We have several categories for the BOGO, so you don't have to buy 2 of the same item, but 2 items in the same category, like Buy one idea book/ get one idea book/magazine of equal or lesser value FREE!!!!!! Other categories include:

Chipboard
Rub ons/stickers
Stamps
Paper Packs
Heidi Swapp Embellishment Rack
AND there's more out there!!! Come by and check it out!

HAPPY SCRAPPIN'
Say a Mamma's prayer for me today, I'm moving Dane into his 1st home today. So I'll be nesting his new home. You know when they move away for college, its one thing, but when they buy their OWN home, it seems so final. I don't know about you, but i sure didn't know what my mom was going through the day I moved out!! :(

1 comment:

Danielle said...

And here I was feeling sorry for myself because I have to go buy a Homecoming dress tonight. I don't know what I am going to do when she moves out so my heart is going out to you today.