Friday, November 07, 2008

BIG SALE DAY



Its finally here, Skip & Scrap, KUDOS to Christy for some awesome projects, this will be a short post as I'll be cooking lunch for those poor sick students (ha ha).

We feel so sorry for all of you that can't come to skip & scrap that we're having a store wide sale (all regular price products)-20% off everything in the store TODAY only, Nov 7th.

If you stopped in this week, you may have seen our hair standing straight up as we were counting & counting & counting (inventory) Bazzill paper this week, who knew how many sheets of Bazzill we would have, the number is astounding!!!!!! GUESS HOW MANY sheets of Bazzill in Memory Mania and WIN a 50 sheet of asst Bazzill cardstock & 50% off COUPON for one item in the store. Post your guesses to this blog entry & the closest guess WINS. Winner to be announced on Tuesday.

18 comments:

MsBdot said...

How about 5,237 sheets.
Sandy Brown

Kim said...

Hi Sandy,
Hope you win the Bazzill contest!
I would be happy to share your paper and your coupon...ha ha!!

Looking forward to seeing you this weekend. Have a safe trip.

Kim Huggins

Tammy Murphy said...

COme on Kim, join in the fun-what's your guess.

Kim said...

Well, I wouldn't want to bump Sandy out(purposely) so i'll try and guess with a big deiffernce between us.
(although I would love to have the paper and coupon all to myself) Sorry Sandy!! I will say 6142 sheets and they will be mine ...all mine I tell you!!

Thanks for the opportunity to win!!

K.

Karlin said...

I say 14,000 sheets!

Karlin O'Neal

Eleanor said...

I'll guess 17,500.

Eleanor Cannon

Darlene said...

I guess 22,634!!!

Jackie B said...

4,140 sheets
Jackie Baumann

Heather Banker said...

I will have to guess 9,025.

Heather Banker

Refreshmymemory said...

After hours of computations with the Lost Boys and Peter Pan, Captain Hook's and Tinkerbell's best guess is 17,071.Yes we teach together and we'll win together! See all of you at CCL. Love J and B.

HeatherC said...

OH, what the heck. Like I would ever guess this. How about 13,469 sheet of Bazzill.

teri d said...

I say 6,232 sheets

DINA said...

I say it is 13,333 sheets

Unknown said...

I am gonna guess. 25,400

Allison Davis

Donna said...

I'll guess 24,532 sheets of Bazzill. I know there are a lot!

Donna Bonilla

connie said...

I will guess 10,001!

connie melancon

Tania said...

I guess there is 26,050 sheets of Bazzill.

Tania

Pam B said...

Math was never my favorite subject, (sorry Professor Becky) but my guess is 14,342.

Pamboudreaux