Monday, November 10, 2008

MONDAY MANIAC CHALLENGE



Hey Scrappers,

Just loving all of these guesses, can't wait to share the REAL number HOW MANY SHEETS OF BAZZILL AT MEMORY MANIA!!!!! It's not too late, answer will be posted tomorrow!!! who will be the lucky winner????

Please, share your challenge pages with me. You can upload them in the gallery-please remember you have to register & wait for approval-user name must be your full name-we have to be strict on this because if we just allow anything-not so nice pictures were added to our gallery. also, if you can't upload-email me & I'll upload.

CHALLENGE: use any die cut page for a quick scrapbook page. There are some with scrolls & Ki has some others that are smaller die cuts with words or shapes. I also used that new scroll punch to compliment the shape of my die cut paper-this was lots of fun & took about 30 minutes. So, I know you can squeeze 30 minutes in this week, take the challenge!!!!! At the end of the month, all challenge participants are entered into a drawing for a REALLY COOL PRIZE!!!!

Happy Scrappin',
Tammy

No comments: