Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fun with Cricut Vinyl



Good Saturday Morning Ladies,
  Even though I didn't get to make the trip to this year's Skip and Scrap, I still always have that mid- November itch to make some homemade scrapbook projects. I wanted to share two with you that I recently completed using my Cricut machine and the ProvoCraft Vinyl. The calendar was just a plain whiteboard I purchased. I used the Mini Monogram cartridge for the days of the week and free handed the grid pattern. The wall project was created using white vinyl and the Home Accents cartridge. It was so easy, and Becky obviously loved the new and improved green scrapbook room! So this weekend, head over to MM for all things Cricut and get started on those Christmas projects!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I love the green color. I hope you two ladies had a great time. Miss y'all both.

Darlene said...

Love it!!!! I know you had been stocking up on vinyl & you put it to some good use!!!

Looking forward to seeing you both at CCL!!!

Tammy Murphy said...

Oh Jody, I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow-i really love the calendar too. I miss ya'll so much & so glad you were able to squeeze in a scrappin' weekend. See ya soon.