Monday, February 09, 2009

MONDAY MANIAC CHALLENGE



A Day to Remember by Noelle Landry



SNOW MOMENTS by Sandi Gautreau

Look how cool & different these 2 layouts are using the same products!!! Check out how cool Noelle trimmed paper with design of paper for a ric rac look while Sandy used the opposite of the paper. I don't know about you but every time i look at these photos, its so hard to believe this is actually in Louisiana:) Sandi's layout makes me feel like its snowing today, the addition of stickles gives it the snowy, dreamy look. I love the pattern paper under the sheers & trimming the pattern paper in the scallop shape of the sheers.

The Challenge for this week: We've already seen that you can create lots more than 2 layouts with 1 masters kit, now I challenge you to create a card, home decor project, any type of craft project, mini book, anything your heart desires with your scraps from this kit. In the next few days Michelle Sanders will be loading some of these project ideas on the Masters Kit Gallery, so check this link in a few days: http://masterskitclub.blogspot.com /

P.S. I was cropping yesterday and after about 30 minutes, i realized HOW relaxed I was even thought i didn't realize how stressed i was, shoulders touching my ears, etc. It only takes a few minutes to see they dropped and i was humming along with the iphone. What an added benefit, i can't tell you how many customers a week tell me that scrapbooking is "their therapy". I totally AGREE!!!

As always,
Happy Scrappin',
Tammy

No comments: