Tuesday, February 24, 2009

WINNER OF THE MARAH JOHNSON DRAWING



Congratulations to SHONDELL LAWRENCE!!!!! Shondell is the winner of the Marah Johnson comments drawing. It PAYS to put your 2 cents worth in on these posts. Lucky you Shondell, this project kit was created just for YOU & Marah will deliver it to you on Thursday Morning!!!! OK girls, don't forget to bring those recipes and a sampling of the dish on Thursday as we welcome MARAH JOHNSON to our humble little store & town!!!!! Everyone that brings a dish is invited to stay or come early for the LUNCH on Thursday 12 -12:45, Recipe Album Class starts at 1pm. There are still some kits available for purchase for the Safari & Recipe Album Classes. All class spots are taken, but Marah made some extra kits for purchase.

Happy Scrappin'
Tammy

8 comments:

Darlene said...

Can't wait for class on Thursday!!

marah johnson said...

hi there every one....
Actually I made the book...all She has to do is put her photos in and embellish....
Congrats Shondell--I hope you like it!

Cant wait to meet everyone !!!!
xoxo
Marah

shondell said...

test

shondell said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never won anything before. i totally did not expect this and now I know how the actors feel when they win an oscar unexpectedly. I did not prepare a speech for this but I will do my best. First i would like to thank GOD for giving me this great craft. Secondly, I would like to thank my family for being the inspiration behind it. I can't forget Memory Mania for being my passionate and accommodating home store. And finally, last but not least, THE Marah Johnson, whom I can not wait to meet. I absolutely love my gift and can not stop trying to touch it through my computer screen. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!( ha ha, that was my speech ladies and now I must figure what I will wear to the event. OH! and will there be a red carpet? he he See you ladies tomorrow.

Darlene said...

You are too funny!!!!! See you tomorrow!

Darlene said...

Classes start in a few hours---can't wait!!!!

Darlene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darlene said...

Both classes were AWESOME!!!! Can't wait till she comes back later this year to teach again!!