Sunday, August 09, 2009

Inspiration from BASIC GREY


You probably can't see this too well. This is a sketch/design using the Basic Grey June Bug Collection. This little secret (Basic Grey June Bug & Lemonade) has been hiding near the Louisiana section instead of the new wall, so I thought I'd share some cool designs with it. If you do like it, email me at tammy@eatel.net & I'll email you the pdf which is easier to read. Basic Grey has some new woolie, pops and the doilies-come check them out!!!

Happy Scrappin'

P.S. 5 days until Marah Johnson Visit!! Don't forget to get your MM Shirt (the picture doesn't show true color of tshirt is more teal). This shirt has been such a huge hit, we are on our 4th shipment of it. Girls from "off the street" have been coming in to get this shirt because they saw someone else wearing one, they don't even scrap. Anyway, show your love as we welcome Marah BACK to Louisiana on Saturday. Marah loved our zebra fleur de lis so much, she asked if she could add some "pizzazz" to it, and that she did-we love it!!!

3 comments:

Refresh My Memory said...

Ladies, if you click on the Basic Grey window it will open a window large enough to read the text. Tammy thanks for the inspiration!

Darlene said...

Speaking of the fleur de lis....my six-year-old automatically thinks of Memory Mania when she sees one!!!

Danielle said...

I can't wait for Saturday. I am so excited about that mini book.