Monday, August 03, 2009

Masterpiece Challenge

Okay, if you have received your newsletter, you may have noticed that Tammy is now including a Masterpiece sketch in each issue. I challenge you to use that sketch and create a layout. She has even laid out a list of supplies that you'll need to complete a page, so how easy can it get? To help inspire you, I have posted the layout that I completed using this sketch. I changed the layout around on the first page to fit my pictures. So come on, what are you waiting for? Get scrapping. Teachers' orders. ~Danielle

1 comment:

Heather Banker said...

I am so pumped by these sketches. I am collecting sketches from the magazines already and now I will add these to my binder as well. OmyGosh!! I have MM Masterpieces sketch book too!!! With all of these sketches, I should never get scrapper's block. I can take one simple idea from the sketch, use it just as is, flip it,or flop it!! Oh I can't wait to get started!!!