Thursday, August 27, 2009

MASTERS KITS ARE READY---Get Yours TODAY!!!!


Girls Night Out created by Noelle Landry (she was able to create 2 layouts with 1 set of papers)

Friendship is Precious created by Noelle Landry

Cards created by Heather Banker with scraps after creating her layout

Sweet Escape created by Heather Banker

Me & My Girlfriends created by Stephanie Powers

Remember Good Times created by Jody Sorey

WOW!!! WOW!!! Can you wait to put your hands on these awesome papers & this incredible stamp-all of the team LOVED this stamp-just put in on your acrylic block like acrylic stamp-its soo cool and OF COURSE, its fleur de lis!!!! Notice how many scraps they had to create cards, another layout, etc.

PLEASE NOTE: There is one paper "Friendship Quotes" that we intended to use in kit, but supplier ran out of it so we only have 1 pk, if you want to purchase this sheet of paper, it will be displayed near masters kits or just ask us for it.

P.S. Don't forget to sign up for Karen Russell Photography Class-Saturday, November 7th 9am-7pm

Happy Scrappin'

5 comments:

Darlene said...

Awesome layouts!!! Can't wait to pick my kit up!! I'll be there this morning!!

Refresh My Memory said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Refresh My Memory said...

On this layout I used platinum stamp ink and inked on top of a preprinted fleur de lis to add dimension. I also added sky blue chalk ink to all of the cream/ black pieces of patterned paper to help with the cohesive look. I LOVE this paper and plan on making a mini- album with my scraps! Also, I have to say that this journaling queen is embarrassed that the posted layout doesn't have journaling. I promise that when you see it in the store, you will be able to read it in person!

Steph said...

On my "me & my girlfriends" layout I used the paper that is extra not in the kit for my title. See Tammy's note. I cut the top off of the long strip wording painted over it with white paint then I placed my title over it. I covered the letters with polka dot paper. Easy just place your letters backwards on the opposite side of the paper that you want to use then trace the letter, cut it out and attach it to the letters. I also painted the sides of the chipboard letters with white paint so you wouldn't be able to see the unfinished sides. Also used white paint on the fleur de lis stamp below the title (unable to see in pic). The flower on the right side I cut out the center of each leaf and put matching scraps to show through. I painted lightly around the picture groupings to mimic somewhat of a framing with a white paint dauber and also around the outer edges of the black background paper. The rest is just layered, layered, layered!

Heather Banker said...

This was a super fun kit! I love the stamp in this kit! On my Sweet Escape layout, I painted my letters in ink pot paint, then I used the opposite color ink pot paint to doodle on the letters. I let them dry then went over them with dimensional magic. I used the fleur de lis stamp and cut around it and applied dimensional magic - when that dried I added stickles. There were lots of patterns in this kit, so I cut them in different size pieces and layered them. I used my punch to create the wavey edges.
I had lots of extras with this kit, so I created some really cool "frienship" cards. Have fun with this one!