Monday, June 30, 2008

Masters Kit Sneak Peek


This month's kit is loaded with great paper. I love the colors from both lines you will receive in the kit. Get your travel pictures ready because one line is for those vacation memories you're making right now!

Sometimes one layout just isn't enough to tell the "story" so you need 2 layouts (or 3, or 4...)! When I make multiple layouts to tell one story, I always use the same paper and that's what I love about the Masters Kits. You get enough supplies to make much more than a single layout. Sometimes you may have to supplement the kit with a few sheets of solid cardstock, but this time I used only the materials in the kit. This layout is part one, part two will be posted with other designs by the Masters Team later in the Memory Gallery. "California Dreamin" is a layout of my daughter's trip to sunny California this summer. I cut out some of the travel words and pop dotted them across the top border to emphasize some of the details of her trip.

Have fun stretching your supplies and documenting your vacation memories!
pamb







No comments: