Thursday, June 26, 2008

Threading Water Comments

from Sandy Brown:
I love this new fiscars punch!! Only a few days ago, I was wishing I had a scalloped edge for a layout, but did not have one in my stash. Now, I can ALWAYS have a scallop. Love it! I was playing with it last night, and figured out how to make a corner. Cool, cool, cool!!

Thanks -- one of the best new tools I have bought in quite a while!

Sandy

P.S. These stamps are out of stock from manufacturer-but we will have some in when available. ALSO, if you are in the masters kit club, there was a border punch in there-please share some of the cool things you can do with that one too.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I am glad you like it. I am so into border punches right now. They are very versatile.

Darlene said...

I'm glad you will be getting some more. Put my name on the waiting list!!!