Friday, July 04, 2008

HAPPY 4th of July!!!!





Happy Independence Day!!!!! Enjoy this day with a family/friends, what will you do today?? BBQ, Swim, or how many of you still celebrate with hotdogs, apple pie & fireworks??? I don't know why, but for me 4th of July means we have to have a strawberry dessert so I'm letting my strawberry mixture cool while I post, yummy, can't wait to dig in to this Strawberry Trifle, OK, i guess we have to eat BBQ first. he he


Have you been to the gallery yet to check out the awesome masters kit club layouts!!!!! Here is one to get your scrappin' weekend going; We'll start with our newest design team member, Traci Furlow-The Queen of Bling. Check out Traci's layout, Beach Bums, Traci used the Sonburn paper to highlight her beautiful girls at the beach. Traci handcut the swirls from the paper and added some bling; I love the way she edged the circle with Bums with the Doodlebug ribbon. I also like those Bazzill Brackets highlighting her title. Great job Traci!!!!! Be sure to flag these girls down at CCL, they will have some of their past layouts in an album for your review!!!

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Love the layouts! Lots of ideas to scraplift!