Friday, July 18, 2008

Memory Mania Masterpieces - Sketch Ideas

Saturday July 19,2008

Wow! I can't say enough about Memory Mania Masterpieces! It is a must have tool. I was able to scrap my cruise vacation in one weekend!! Most of the layouts were created using sketches from Masterpieces. On this layout, I used the sketch on pg. 54. I used 4x6 photo's instead of cropping them to 3x3. I also had fun journaling around the edges of my circles for a different look. Don't be afraid to alter the sketches to fit your pictures / titles / embellishments, etc. This is the way to get more out of each sketch.

1 comment:

Tammy Murphy said...

KUDOS HEather!!! love this cruise layout. Yes, Yes, Yes, love the altered sketches. I'm always amazed at the possibilities. Looks like ya'll had fun on your cruise.