Wednesday, July 23, 2008

More Masterpiece Sketch Ideas

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Here is another layout using one of my favorite scrapbooking tools - Memory Mania Masterpieces!! This was a quick and easy layout! I used the sketch on pg. 86. I altered the first page to fit the orientation of my pictures. Sometimes it's nice to "Keep it Simple" so the pictures don't get lost in the layout. I think this sketch works well with that concept. It's "Just Enough." In masterpieces, your sure to find just the layout your looking for!! Pick up your copy today and get scrapin'!!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I like that this layout packs a lot of photos in a small area. Plus the blue circle paper is a perfect accent to the water in the photos. I have tons of pool pictures that this sketch would be good for.

Darlene said...

That blue makes you want to dive right in!!! Awesome layout!!