Thursday, July 17, 2008

Just What the Doctor Ordered



WOW-what a great scrappin' day yesterday-just what the doctor ordered-thank you ALLY!!!! I had pulled these photos out about 10 times & returned them to the protector 10 times; The problem was: I had too many photos, I couldn't think of the perfect title for this perfect day; I took out my handy, dandy MM Masterpieces Book & searched for sketches using 9 photos, but my title was using a postcard so it didn't work out just right so I flipped to the last couple of pages of sketches for a quick review of all sketches in the book & VOILA, the layout was completed in 30 minutes using the sketch on page 53. Note: I had more photos than embellishments so I was able to make the sketch work for me.

Black Magic Cardstock-have you heard about it? New in the store this week is "Black Magic" Don't be fooled by the black surface. With a little sanding, tearing or antiquing you can uncover the vivid core colors hidden beneath. Try it and you'll see why Magic is its name. Every sheet of acid/ligin free cardstock has a core color which "coredinates" with the surface color. PREMIUM, HEAVY WEIGHT, 80LB, CANVAS TEXTURED CARDSTOCK

Happy Scrappin' Tammy

No comments: