Monday, March 09, 2009

MANIAC CHALLENGE


Life created by Brooke Adams, our newest member of the Memory Mania Masters Design Team. Have you gotten your Masters Kit Yet-look at these awesome supplies - stamps, overlays, stickers, 7 Gypsies Paper, Little Yellow Bicycle Papers & MORE!!!!!!! What a bargain $24.99 for $36 worth of products!!!!!

FIND YOUR SCRAPBOOK MOTIVATION!!!!

I saw this in CK (WOW-have I mentioned how great the last 2 issues of CK have been???? Its been a while since I've been this excited about CK. It totally motivated me, check it out:

Your scrapbook challenge this week is to find WHAT motivates you?? Here is the quiz i saw in CK:

Why do you scrapbook?
  • To organize,
  • preserve family history,
  • share stories/thoughts;
  • creative outlet,
  • social interaction;
  • relieve stress,
  • means to connect with family;
  • create gifts & express love;

Which elements are most important;:
  • Photos
  • Stories
  • Design
  • Products
  • Artistic process

No wrong answers, keep your hobby focused on what INSPIRES YOU!!!!
This will help you know which products to buy & keep, stories to tell, photos to print & how to make everything work for you. Hope this helps!!

Happy Scrappin'
Tammy

1 comment:

Deede said...

I agree with you Tammy. I just can't put this magazine down. I love every page of it. I have pages marked, tabbed, articles circled, etc... And as far as the quiz goes - I scrap for all of the reasons mentioned; not that I need a reason at all! :)