Thursday, April 30, 2009

MASTER'S Kit Creations - AWESOME!!

The April Master's Kit is ready!! WOW-just love of the creations & will share on the blog in the next couple of days!!! There are 4 kits left if anyone is interested in joining the kit club. It is an incredible value-$24.99, MSRP is $34.99. There is enough letters, pattern papers & solids to complete at least 2 double page layouts & the design team will tell you there is ALWAYS lots more to create LOTS more layouts-what an awesome deal-most members have been in this kit club for 3 years!!! So Join today!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COUPON
Anyone joining kit club Friday or Saturday (May 1-May 2) will get a special introductory offer with this coupon:
Purchase the April kit & receive the January kit for $14.99 while supplies last
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


FUN Day created by Brooke Adams
KUDOS Brooke, love all of these awesome circles, she painted the letters then used dimensional magic for the epoxy look!!!!


Family created by Heather Banker
KUDOS Heather for this cool creation. Heather will post later tonight sharing her tips for this layout!!!

Congratulations to DeeDee Hawkins - she is the winner of the hidden sentence in the newsletter!! DeeDee, your prize is under the counter at MM so pick it up today!!! Thanks to everyone for participating.

Happy Scrappin'
Tammy

3 comments:

Heather Banker said...

On my "FAMILY in blue jeans" layout, I painted the chipboard letters white and after they dried I painted them blue. I then sanded the edges with a sanding block to rough them up and let some of the white show through. I wanted to add some red to my layout, so I used red brads from my stash to place in the letters. I also used a red pen to for doodling. I ran my photo mats through a crimper and then brushed over the top with the sanding block. I tore the edges in different areas for more texture. I used a flourish template to draw my swirls and completed the wording for my title along one of them. I used a scalloped edge punch on the light blue strip. I used one of the stamps in the kit to add journaling.For the circles, I used the coluzzle and went up one size to make the border for the circles. What a fun kit. Use that creativity all of you have and post some layouts!! I would love to see what ya'll come up with. The Master's kits are AWESOME!!! Have fun!!

Brooke Adams said...

I had a fun time making this layout. It's always better when your pictures happen to go PERFECTLY! So the Coluzzle and myself are pretty much best friends in this layout! To get a variety of circle sizes on the insides, I used coluzzle sizes AND my circle whale-of-a-punch.

It even adds a more interesting side if you can incorporate your photos with the layout. For the letters, I used acrylic yellow paint, and then used Dimensional Magic for the added shine!

This sketch is so easy to make if you are short on time!

Darlene said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these layouts!!!