Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Early Post - Shhhhh its a secret

OK, so i'll be waking up at 3am to catch a plane out of the country, so i'm posting a little early. Oh and i MUST mention how lucky i am, my hunk of a hubby is packing while i'm posting, what a sweetie, well most times, he he. Seriously though, i can't do it good enough (or less enough), so he's in charge. he he

I GOTTA SECRET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nope, I'm not telling, read the newsletter, check mailboxes this weekend. All I can tell you is soon, _____ _______ _______, we'll be laughing, cropping & having a party!!!!!!

More details next week when i return from paradise!!!!

Happy Scrappin'
Tammy

5 comments:

Refresh My Memory said...

I can not wait to find out what the secret is! This will be a perfect excuse to come for a visit this summer.

Krisi Carriere said...

I know the secret now! I just finished reading the newsletter! That's awesome Tammy! I saw you going into that space the other day when we both pulled up into the parking lot at the same time! I said, "Hmm...wonder what she's doing in there?" Can't wait to see the new store!

Darlene said...

Now I can't wait to get my newsletter in the mail.....Extra! Extra! Read all about it!!!! Tammy's got a secret! There's no doubt about it!!!

Darlene said...

I couldn't wait for the mail! I read the newsletter online!!!! HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhonda said...

Oh what fun!!!!