Tuesday, May 12, 2009

GREAT idea to catch up!!!



Oops- did I say catch up? Oops-i meant, get lots of pages done quickly & easily, catch up is a fantasy land. he he. I don't know about you, but sometimes looking at the tons of pictures awaiting their spotlight on my scrapbook page overwhelms me just a little. Just this week, I've got 100 photos sitting in my camera: Justin's Center Stage Showcase, 2 Mother's Day celebrations, pool pics of my nieces & nephews playing & having a blast, a random pic of the 4 of us sitting for dinner (rare since Dane moved out); NOT to mention about 200 pics from Christmas!!!! So, I've stopped & scraplifted this layout from Sandi Gautreau using my January Masters kit!!!! It dawned on me that i MUSt pass this along-these masters kits are not only an incredible value-all of the thinking, matching & shopping is already done for you, and believe me you can get at least 3 layouts per kit with still tons left over, just add cardstock for no telling how many layouts. A set of stickers from the March kit made its way onto 7 different layouts last week-WOW. ALso a great idea for oops'ing for CCL. Print the pics from the gallery or blog that you like & stick them in with your kits for easy & fast kits. Another great idea to help you get lots of pages done quickly. Create a 1 page of an event & use the Lickety Slip or Share & Tell photo pages on the opposite side to get lots of photos included; I personally prefer the Lickety Slip pages because you can transfer some of the paper on the little slip in between. Check these out.

COUPON - clip this coupon & bring to store
JOIN MASTERS KIT CLUB & receive a January, Feb, March kit $10 off the already discounted price of $24.99

Offer expires on Saturday, May 16th.

Happy Scrappin'
Tammy

P.S. Thanks so much Sandi, i had lots of fun with these photos not having to worry about designing a layout!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

OMG! I love the idea of the scavenger hunt! Now that my kids are older, I can't wait to try this next Christmas! Hmmmm, I see a tradition starting that we can put into place before they make me a grandma.

sandi said...

Thank you so much Tammy for scrap lifting my layout! What a great compliment! I so enjoying being apart of the Master's team. You and your fantastic team always find the coolest papers and embellishments for the kits. Keep up the good work! Love ya!