Monday, June 08, 2009

DITTO Friday's post

wow-these shirts are really amazing!!!!!! We won't be reordering for several months so be sure to get yours today-they are going really quick!!!! The color is a little different than shown!!!!!!

My posts may be few this week-lots of decisions/planning at the NEW store in the next few days-whew, i think my BFF is going help me with some of that tomorrow!!!

You KNOW how much we like to surprise you, so i don't have much to share just yet-maybe by Friday, i can share a little . . .

Question for today: So, currently our Bazzill paper is sorted by ROYGBIV by texture-Bazzill states this is the best way because the color charts the use per texture is the same color chart that any company will use to create colors for pattern paper. So Bazzill SAYS that once you find one color that matches your pattern paper-the coordinating colors will be in that same texture.

Having explained that-do you prefer the way the Bazzill is organized NOW (texture, then roygbiv) OR did you prefer all ROYGBIV -regardless of texture (all textures of red were together, all textures of orange were together, etc)??

Love the idea of the solid paper with the patterns-BUT, do you really want to give up that many choices of pattern paper?? If we put solid paper with pattern papers AND in the Bazzill paper-that would HUGELY limit the choices of pattern papers we could offer due to space-we wouldn't have money or space for the many MORE paper racks that would require.

Happy Scrappin'

7 comments:

MsBdot said...

Wow, I cannot wait to see the new space. I know it will be fabulous!! My 2-cents worth: I like the present arrangment of Bazzill. I like to use the same texture throughout a layout when I can. It seems easier to find a color in another texture if I have to, rather than trying to match textures that are not together in one spot. I agree with not matching patterned papers -- too much, too much!! Thanks for allowing our input. . .

Krisi Carriere said...

I like the layout of the paper now! Though it would be nice to have the solids be with their matching patterns, it would not be worth sacrificing lots of patterned paper! I'd rather put out a little effort and match solids myself than to have the inventory of patterns lowered! One thing that I love about MM is the large inventory of paper. I've been to lots of scrapbook stores in Louisiana and in other states and MM is by far the best one! Just my opinion! Can't wait to see what you all decide to do! No matter what you decide, I'm sure that it will be fabulous!

Darlene said...

I like all the solids together! I have seen small groupings in the past of solids with patterns for special displays, but that's too much for the entire store! Besides, that's what the demo layouts hanging up & the blog photos are for...more ideas!!!!! We need to remember to check those out in the store & continue to check out the blog for all the ideas from the Masters Team!!! And by the way, I think our Masters Team rocks!!!!! Now that I'm thinking about it...everything that MM does just rocks!!!! Thanks, Tammy, for everything you do to keep us inspired & scrapping!!!

Cherylain said...

Tammy,
The way you have the paper now is perfect. Sometimes I go into the store wanting to match paper from a class and it's easy to match the texture first than find the needed color. The choices are limited by matching texture first and with my eyes, that's a good thing!

Also, I don't want to give up the many choices of patterned paper that you offer. I love having so many choices, love to collect paper (slightly addictive!!!) and do appreciate having a wide selection offered.

One other thing, I love the fact that MM has all of the Bazzill colors. Not all stores are created equal!

Vanessa said...

I agree with everyone else. I like the way the paper is arranged. It is easy to find the color and texture I want. I can't wait to see the new store.

Danielle said...

Please keep the papers like they are. I just had to match 126 sheets last week, and because I knew what texture they were, it made my job so much easier. Plus, when I teach, if someone needs a sheet, I can say it is such and such in the canvas texture. So I am begging you, with Cal's brownies if I have too, please keep it like it is.

Tammy Murphy said...

WOW-Cal's Brownies, OK paper stays as is. UNLESS someone wants to change my mind with margaritas, he he