Thursday, July 30, 2009

COME Spend the Day with me in the STUDIO

Album in a Day, Saturday, August 8 10am-3pm
Your Choice: Beach, Cruise, Disney, OR Generic (my fav)
12x12 Album (includes the album too) Cover, 9 double page spreads & End
Directions & Pics are included if you can't stay & play


Perfect for a Beach Vacation


OR a Cruise Vacation


Disney, anyone?


ANY vacation (this is my absolute fav-its the generic and works for anywhere you've been)

Don't worry about your pictures, you can add those once you get home, or if you want to bring them, you can add during break time.

Registration will close really soon because its a lot of prep and we need to get a headcount for which vacation you want so we can start cuttin'. I hope you'll join me!! Call today 225-744-2767.

Happy Scrappin'

No comments: