Thursday, October 22, 2009

Crop FUN-WINNER IS . . . !!! Have you signed up for CCL yet?

If you think 6 hours at a Memory Mania crop is fun, you just gotta try the weekend crop "CCL" at a nice, relaxing hotel-you will totally be pampered-leave all of your stuff out, no deciding on meals-they're included, just walk up to your room when you are ready to go to sleep . . . Come on, you know you want to come, just come by or register online today, spots are filling up quickly. 225-744-CROP.

Love the comraderie of crop night, sharing of tips & funny stories . . .

Now, they are getting down to business LOL

Sharing ideas & memories . . .

Laughin' , chattin' and croppin' . . . "I may not complete one single layout, but I had a lot of FUN!!"

I spy . . . Precious layout created by Michelle Mallet KUDOS-we love it!!!

here's what our crop girls say:
What happens at crop night stays at crop night LOL
I have enough blue MM bags to tarp my neighborhood this Hurricane season.
Loved the leafing pen & fragment tips
Love having instant access to pretty papers & embellishments to finish off my page
Love to try other scrappers' ideas

FREE 3 CROPS DRAWING . . . AND THE WINNER
is TRAM LUU. Congratulations Tram!!! Please email me for your free crop cards tammy@eatel.net.

Happy Scrappin'

No comments: