Thursday, October 01, 2009

WOW-Masters Kits are JAMPACKED!!

Presenting the Dream Street Papers . . .Urban Ink

Cards created by Stephanie Powers from scraps

Live Out Loud created by Pam Boudreaux

Be Your Own Star created by Jody Sorey

Come on Boy created by Stephanie Powers

Hope you can check these layouts in person-they are filled with little treasures that are hard to see in photos.

The kit contains:
Pink Paislee Papers & Diecuts & Bazzill Solids
Maya Mist
Maya Chipboard Keychain Words
Urban Ink Chipboard Letters
Urban Ink Chipboard Embellishments
Bazzill Solids to match Urban Inks Papers

These kits are jampacked so hurry in to get yours today!!!

Are you signed up for Margaritas & Masterpieces yet?

Happy Scrappin'

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I love checking out the masters' layouts, but not often do I look at them and just get so tickled, that I laugh out loud. Not the case today---I absolutely LOVE Stephanie's "Come On Boy" layout---those pics are HILARIOUS!!!!! I felt like I was actually there witnessing the whole thing as he played with the dog. Now that's what I get inspiration from. THANK YOU!

Refresh My Memory said...

Hello Ladies,
For Be Your Own Star I took the lined paper and drew 2 very large halves of a star, then cut with scissors. I used the black Maya Mist to paint the edges of my star. I just covered the parts of the star where I wanted to journal or put your title and I got this fantastic effect. For the waves, I just cut the paper that have the wave pattern, and added the silver Maya Mist to make it sparkle. Enjoy! This month's kit is good, clean fun!!!!!!!

Darlene said...

Can't wait to go pick up my kit!!!

Pam B said...

On "Live Out Loud" I placed the patterned paper across the center of the layout like a large mat (each piece is 6 X 12). Then, for the top row of photos - I traced the bottom of the photo on the patterned paper and the top of the photo for the bottom row, cut it out (with about 1 cm more than the photo) so that the background cardstock shows through like a frame. It's kind of hard to explain, but I think it shows on the sample photo.

Also, the square on the bottom right side is an accordian book. The photos inside show the actual skydiving. I wasn't thrilled about the skydiving adventure, but I was really happy with the layout!
Pam