Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Friends make the world go round . . .

Check out this FUN layout created by Pam Boudreaux

Definitely some fun times & awesome memories with friends through the years at Camp Crop a Lot!!!!
Have you signed up for CCL yet?

Crate Paper BFF & Dating Lines

Boy do I have some cute pics for these papers!!! I don't know about you, but I think I have the BEST friends ever, I know you will probably argue that your friends are best (LOL) but really, this is my story & i'm sticking to it!!! I am so blessed!!!! When your friends become your family, there is just nothin' better!!!! I couldn't survive without my FRIENDS and my FAMILY.

If you're like us, for many years, we never had pictures of the wonderful memories we were making with friends. Thank goodness for scrapbooking, because that made us realize that we weren't taking pictures of some of the most special times in our lives-no it wasn't a birthday or a special event, it was just everyday FUN times with our friends! One of my favorites is a picture of "us girls just talking on the porch" and of course, you have to have a "posed" pic too. SO be sure to take some pics to preserve these wonderful memories and check out these paper lines to scrapbook them.


Happy Scrappin'

No comments: