Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday Inspiration and SASSAFRASS

Awesome inspiration from the masters team . . .

U Did it the First Time created by Stephanie Powers
using the awesome Cosmo Cricket papers to highlight this special milestone

Check out these cool papers that Stephanie MADE me buy . . . SASSAFRASS-Lovin' them!!!




So what do you think of this October weather??? I just love October!!!! Yikes, today is a little cooler than i was expecting!!!!

Where are those clings-I'm dying to give out a PRIZE!!!!

Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Way to rock the Cosmo Cricket....loving the layout. And my cling is parked at Duplessis Pontiac daily (and Robinson Bros Ford--got one on both vehicles. hehe). Can I tell you where I am specifically each time I leave my house? Would that be considered cheating? HEHE! Guess I'll just have to get out and about more when I'm not at the J-O-B:)
Michelle Mallett