Tuesday, October 06, 2009

A Recipe for Cookin' Up a Cool - Crazy 4 MUSIC


Crazy 4 MUSIC


Here is the layout created from the RECIPE sketch in the newsletter. I chose the Glitz papers with music notes to compliment the activity in my photos. As you can see, it doesn't take many ingredients to create this quick layout!!!! SOOO print those photos, check your stash, compliment with anything found at MM and VOILA, cool layout. I think this was Justin's favorite layout of the 15+ I created AND it only took 20 minutes.

Products I used: Jenni Bowlin tiny letters (on new wall), the anchor/brads (sale wall), big brads (bulk in bins) and Glitz papers & stickers and ribbon.

If you're CRAZY 4 (sketch) recipes like we are, Check out the MM Masterpieces book at Memory Mania!!!

P.S. Have you signed up for CCL yet???? Don't miss this awesome weekend of scrappin', chattin' and laughin!!!!! I ALWAYS come home with loads of ideas from other scrappers.

Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

Darlene said...

I need to get my "recipe" out & start "cookin'!!!!"