Wednesday, March 14, 2007

CHA Aftermath

Tammy, Jessica, and I went to Market in Jan and busted our budget but boy was it worth it.
The products are coming in by the truckloads. The UPS guy and I have a good relationship now that I see him everyday and it is like Christmas. I get stuck in Front the computer recieving products but it's worth it I just make a little stack on the side of all the products I have to have.

Some of My most recent favorites ..
Heidi Swapp OMG have you seen these Acrylic stamp corners $3.50 (love her)
New Cricuit Cartrides (YES!)
and so much more!

I am bursting to tell you about some other products but they are top secret and you can only see them at the EXPO Saturday March 24 where we runway them for you.. I am so excited I can't wait.

I am Moving to Hollywood in the Beginning of April so I would love to see all the familiar scrapbook faces and new ones too! Come to the Expo and wish me luck!

Scrapcerely,
Natalie

No comments: